Paul C. Buff, Inc. Technical Forum

Technical Discussion Forum for all Paul C. Buff, Inc. Products

Login

Post a reply
 [ 12 posts ] 

Mon May 24, 2010 9:14 pm

Here is what I have experienced.

Every email has been responded to within 24-48 hours. Mostly on the low end of that. My Einsteins came in about where they were predicted. My Vagabond II shipped within a week of becoming available and I believe my PLM V2 will be here within the next 2-4 weeks as has been communicated regularly.

Everyone should just be a little patient. When it comes, it will be all the sweeter for it. Personally, I am having a blast with what has come so far. If you want all of it now, go and pay more and get less somewhere else.

Just my thoughts.

Robert

Top Top

#

Tue May 25, 2010 9:47 am

Site Admin

We do try to answer all emails within 2 business days (we are closed Saturday and Sunday and holidays). If something comes in after 5pm central on Friday, it may not get answered until Tuesday. It may seem like 5 days, but it is only 2 since we got it.

We have tried a general forum, and it turned bad. Too many discussions went astray and turned in to arguments. All of the complaints made the good info hard to find, and turned off potential forum members, who then ended up calling customer service anyway. Plus, the same number of inquirys would take the same amount of time to answer whether it was in a forum or email. If you urgently need assistance, please feel free to give us a call.

Top Top

Post a reply
 [ 12 posts ]