Paul C. Buff, Inc. Technical Forum

Technical Discussion Forum for all Paul C. Buff, Inc. Products

Login

Post a reply
 [ 5 posts ] 

Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:10 pm

Site Admin

Please see http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_ ... 0053-10715 for extremely informative independent review of Einstein and wireless systems.

Top Top

#

Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Read this earlier today, Very impressive!!

Top Top

#

Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:04 am

Good stuff. Thanks for the heads up! Also, sorry to focus on one of the couple bad points as opposed to one of the hundreds of great points, but I'm curious about the ventilation issue. I ordered my Einsteins in mid May, and I'm just going to guess that they'll ship around August. Assuming that, would they have the ventilation issue fixed? I'm not all that concerned about the PW issue since I don't own any for the time being, but I'd like to cut down on any other critical issues that could effect me before I have my family ship them out to me in Japan. Thanks, and can't wait to get my hands on them!

Top Top

#

Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:40 am

Great review and as an Australian buyer, I'm more than prepared to wait for the fixes. I hope everything mentioned in the review will be corrected before they ship to us folk downunder. The Einstein is one heck of a light and worth any waiting period.

Kinda wish I didn't read the review as I don't shoot sports but I'm really wanting a long throw or retro reflector for I'm not sure what yet... lol

Top Top

#

Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:31 pm

Awesome stuff.

Top Top

Post a reply
 [ 5 posts ]