Paul C. Buff, Inc. Technical Forum

Technical Discussion Forum for all Paul C. Buff, Inc. Products

Login

Post a reply
 [ 14 posts ] 

Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:05 am

Liquid Rhino wrote:
Unfortunately, there isn't a way to change the registered user email with CreativeLive currently, Redback. If you don't get the email link with the downloads, you're pretty much OOL unless you contact their customer support.

I have the links it's just I used my wife's paypal account to purchase which links to her email address. She now has to forward stuff through to me which is simply inconvenient.

Top Top

#

Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:22 am

Redback wrote:
I have the links it's just I used my wife's paypal account to purchase which links to her email address. She now has to forward stuff through to me which is simply inconvenient.

Send an email to training@creativetechs.com -- put "Attn: David" in the subject and explain your situation. He'll fix you right up. Feel free to tell him Chuck referred you to him if you want. I'm sure he can take care of it for you.

I don't know if any changes are in store for the ordering system, but I'm sure things will mature as some of the kinks are worked out of the new system.

Top Top

Website

#

Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:12 am

cdrice wrote:
Redback wrote:

Send an email to training@creativetechs.com -- put "Attn: David" in the subject and explain your situation. He'll fix you right up. Feel free to tell him Chuck referred you to him if you want. I'm sure he can take care of it for you.

I don't know if any changes are in store for the ordering system, but I'm sure things will mature as some of the kinks are worked out of the new system.

Thanks Chuck, will do, much appreciated.

Top Top

#

Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:37 am

Good info Chuck, Thanks! :)

Top Top

Website

Post a reply
 [ 14 posts ]