Paul C. Buff, Inc. Technical Forum

Technical Discussion Forum for all Paul C. Buff, Inc. Products

Login

Post a reply
 [ 270 posts ] 

Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:52 am

geogecko wrote:
AB, were you ordering something besides Einstein?.... It is my understanding that all the preorder does, is list your name in a giant list.....

Ahh.....Ummmm......

No.....All I wanted was to pre-order an Einstein or two, but couldn't find anything that said "Click this to pre-order".

All I could seem to find was the "Click this to buy this" button.....

I'll look harder !!

Thanks,

AB

Top Top

#

Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:57 am

And AB, about PM-ing PCB in FM, why don't you send him here or post it other than wait for his reply in FM? I believe Paul is here, it's his forum anyway.

Also it is called "pre-order" because the unit is not release yet or out of stock. In this case because it is yet to be release. If the unit is indeed release, it wont be called "pre-order" anymore, rather straight to "Order", Don't you agree? :)

Top Top

Website

#

Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:01 am

Shine,

Thanks !!

Yes, What you have to do is select "Purchase Order" as a payment method, then select Next, THEN, on the next screen, the "Comment" box pops up !!

Cheers.

AB

Top Top

#

Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:05 am

Alphabug wrote:
Ahh.....Ummmm......

No.....All I wanted was to pre-order an Einstein or two, but couldn't find anything that said "Click this to pre-order".

All I could seem to find was the "Click this to buy this" button.....

I'll look harder !!

Thanks,

AB

Ok AB, let me help you with this, since you might be ordering with PCB Aust, and I have successfully put in my pre-order:

1. Create an account
2. Put Einstein in your cart
3. If you need anything else from their site, put them also in the cart.
4. Check out
5. Fill in any billing/shipping address
6. The last step, choose "Purchase Order" instead of filling your CC info
7. If you need anything that is offered by PCB USA, but can't find it in PCB Aust site, fill that in the box below Purchase Order.
8. You're done, and wait for the confirmation.... :)

Top Top

Website

#

Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:13 am

Alphabug wrote:
Shine,

Thanks !!

Yes, What you have to do is select "Purchase Order" as a payment method, then select Next, THEN, on the next screen, the "Comment" box pops up !!

Cheers.

AB

Well Done AB!! :)

Pre-ordering with PCB Aust is quite different than with PCB. I too have to write Colin several emails to ask him about it and finally figure out how to pre-order with them. At first I thought putting Einsteins in my shopping cart was considered as pre-order, silly me... :lol:

And now all we have to do is wait for the Einstein release date. Paul... We are counting on you to deliver "the babies" we all so looking forward to... :D

Top Top

Website

#

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:49 pm

@ Shine ............

I placed my "pre-order" a few days ago, and received an automated confirmation, since then nothing..............

Did you receive anything more then just the automated response ?

Thanks,

AB

Top Top

#

Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:00 am

Alphabug wrote:
@ Shine ............

I placed my "pre-order" a few days ago, and received an automated confirmation, since then nothing..............

Did you receive anything more then just the automated response ?

Thanks,

AB

Hi AB, sorry can only login promptly now. I'm at my Grandma's funeral and it's very hard to get a descent connection here.

To be briefs, at first, I got automate msg, and email like an invoice, and then Colin Smith - PCB Aust Director, email me and told me that they have received my order.

That's it. And I'm about to place my other pre-order for PLM in a day or 2 when I can get a descent connection.. :)

Top Top

Website

#

Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:31 pm

@ Shine...........

About a week ago I sent PCB (Aust) an email asking them to confirm that they did indeed receive my order, but I still haven't heard anything back from them at all :( !!!

AB.

Top Top

#

Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:50 pm

Alphabug wrote:
@ Shine...........

About a week ago I sent PCB (Aust) an email asking them to confirm that they did indeed receive my order, but I still haven't heard anything back from them at all :( !!!

AB.

Can you just call them. This is what I did and they told me about where I fell on the list.

Top Top

#

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:37 am

Alphabug wrote:
@ Shine...........

AB.

Finally, back to civilization... :lol:

AB, I'm sorry to hear you haven't heard anything yet from them. I have placed my 2nd pre-order couple hours ago, and I noticed there are some changes there, first thing I noticed is that there are more items. Second thing is that the order page & format looks quite different than the pages when I made my first order. They might have been changing or updating their pages. My best guess and I think maybe this updating process might have something to do with your problems.

Well... I have sent email to Colin about my pre-order & combining order plus I told him about you & others problems regarding the pre-order, and asked him to come here and answer your question. Hope he get my msg/email and come here to answer... :)

fabulas wrote:
Alphabug wrote:
@ Shine...........

AB.

Can you just call them. This is what I did and they told me about where I fell on the list.

This is also a good idea, if you are living nearby or around Australia. If you are living overseas far from Australia, and willing to spend for the IDD call, go ahead give them a call. As for me, who is not living quite a distance from Australia, it's not economically right - unless it is extremely necessary. :)

Top Top

Website

Post a reply
 [ 270 posts ]