Paul C. Buff, Inc. Technical Forum

Technical Discussion Forum for all Paul C. Buff, Inc. Products

Login

Post a reply
 [ 2 posts ] 

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:08 am

Hello,

When I first got my Vagabond II all I did was plug the AC power cord to the unit and let it charge for a few hours till the light went green. Just today though I was looking through the manual (online) to see what the additional cords were for and I notice that it says when I charge, in addition to the AC cord I need to also "red and black DC connector pair inside the left hand compartment of the Vagabond’s front flap pocket, and connect the VBC to the Vagabond battery charger port"

Unfortunately, I can't figure out at all what this means. Is it a necessary step? How come it seemed to charge fine without it the first time. Is there an illustrated guide? :oops:

thank you

Top Top

#

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:04 am

Site Admin

The VBC is part of the charging system of the Vagabond 150 and Vagabond 300 (the original Vagabonds). The Vagabond II only requires the AC cord from wall to inverter. You can fully charge your Vagabond, then store off the charger for 1-2 months. After that you will need top off the charge. Additionally, be sure to charge the Vagabond immediately after use.

TS

Top Top

Post a reply
 [ 2 posts ]