Paul C. Buff, Inc. Technical Forum

Technical Discussion Forum for all Paul C. Buff, Inc. Products

Login

Post a reply
 [ 2 posts ] 

Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:11 am

HI I just got my CC, CSR+ & CSRB+ I am trying to set up just the CSR+ right now just to try to figure it out. It was not working and then my modeling lamp went out and I could get the flash bulb to fire but it was very dim (like a flash light just about to run out of batteries). All buttons are pushed in power is at full.
Took everything off and turned on the light and tested the flash, everything works just fine. Any help? Thanks!

Top Top

#

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:04 pm

Site Admin

The minimum model (or off model) and very low output of the light should also be accompanied by the red dump light on the light. This is the mode the light goes into when commanded to be in standby, or an absence of a command from the RJ11. This is not abnormal and indicates a settings issue in the system. All three model lamps should be pushed in, the frequencies match among all CyberSync remotes, and individual channels assigned to the lights. Follow the steps in the manual starting with pg9. If you have further problems, it would be much easier to overcome via the phone then via the forums, so please feel free to give us a call.

Top Top

Post a reply
 [ 2 posts ]