Paul C. Buff, Inc. Technical Forum

Technical Discussion Forum for all Paul C. Buff, Inc. Products

Login

Post a reply
 [ 3 posts ] 

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Finally got around to using the third einstein we bought. I had put the pyrex dome on... we checked it was on correctly. Seemed a little loose. Went to move the unit and it just fell off and broke. I looked at the other two units, the pyrex was on tight. I bent the wire holders in a bit and installed a pyrex from the other unit and now its tight.

Sooo, make sure you check the pyrex is tight when you install it. We ordered a new one and I emailed CService hoping they'll just replace it.

Top Top

#

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Site Admin

lpeeples wrote:
Finally got around to using the third einstein we bought. I had put the pyrex dome on... we checked it was on correctly. Seemed a little loose. Went to move the unit and it just fell off and broke. I looked at the other two units, the pyrex was on tight. I bent the wire holders in a bit and installed a pyrex from the other unit and now its tight.

Sooo, make sure you check the pyrex is tight when you install it. We ordered a new one and I emailed CService hoping they'll just replace it.

Einstein has been under constant improvement since its introduction. The clips that hold the dome in place have been retooled twice and are now solid. There is so much new territory here, and we are a relatively small company with a huge output of old and new products.

Problem is, they don't teach product development in school and we are continually advertising for highly competent engineers, with little success. So I and my Chief Engineer end up having to do the work of five.

We try to compensate for this by never turning our backs on customers and making sure that all are ultimately satisfied.

Top Top

#

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:04 am

No issues here... you have a fantastic product and great product.

Top Top

Post a reply
 [ 3 posts ]