Paul C. Buff, Inc. Technical Forum

Technical Discussion Forum for all Paul C. Buff, Inc. Products

Login

Post a reply
 [ 1 post ] 

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:57 am

After two and a half month of waiting i have finally received my order in Moldova. (2 Einsteins, 1 Vagabond Mini, 1 cyber commander, 2 CSXCV and 1 moon unit carrying bag) I'm still waiting for my 47' Octabox, but it will arrive next week normally.

I would like to thank all Paul C. Buff team for helping me to make a right decision on the gear that i wanted. This is my first lighting kit and i'm really happy with it. The battery is charged with 220V, Einsteins are also working great with this voltage.

Setting up the cyber commander was easy, for sure i have to learn it better because it have a lot of functions. All of my friends who are also photographers can't believe that so much functions can fit in a small device like this.

Einsteins work very well. They are very nicely built and i like the menu. As the cyber commander i need to learn them better, but i already like the results that i get.

Hope that Paul C. Buff will continue this way, and i will for sure recommend this brand to others and complete my kit with your production.

Thank you! ;)

Top Top

Post a reply
 [ 1 post ]