Paul C. Buff, Inc. Technical Forum

Technical Discussion Forum for all Paul C. Buff, Inc. Products

Login

Post a reply
 [ 1 post ] 

Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:50 am

I know everyone comes to a forum with problems, questions, and even sometimes with negative posts..... Well this one is different for once.

Last week I decided it was time to upgrade a little and add to my minimal setup of two B800's that I've had for a couple years. I ordered two E640's, CC, Transceivers, Vagabond, & BD. Even though I was told it was going to take a few days (6-10) for the E640's my order shipped within 3 days.

From the start - your sales staff (Kimberly) was awesome helping my change my order (I added to it) and notifying my when it shipped. I bugged her 2 times ( :oops: ).

When everything came in I quickly hooked it all up and got started playing. It took me 5 minutes to sync the CC with no issues at all and unlike so many posts I’ve seen it was pretty simple if you just take a second to read the instructions :shock: So far I’ve found the CC pretty simple to work through thus far. I currently already owned B800's and cyber syncs.

When I decided to purchase lights I looked all over for the best solution for me. Like most people, I've researched myself to death! When you're spending $2k of your hard earned money it's a difficult choice. I had many choices going into this as the market is flooded. Did I pic the cheapest? No.... Did I pick the most expensive? No. What I did was pick was a company that makes a great product, has amazing support, and most importantly... It's made in the USA! For those reasons I made a conscious decision to buy American and it means something to me.

Keep up the great work and thank you for providing us (your customer) amazing tools that allow photographers to create amazing images around the world.

Top Top

Post a reply
 [ 1 post ]