Paul C. Buff, Inc. Technical Forum

Technical Discussion Forum for all Paul C. Buff, Inc. Products

Login

Post a reply
 [ 4 posts ] 

Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:25 pm

I just recieved my AB's today and i have to say i love em with the exception of one problem which im sure is something im doing wrong.

I turn the light on and the red dump light remains lighted .... no matter what i do to reset (push the switch) it remains lit. There is no green light on at all.

Please help.

Ed

Top Top

#

Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:16 am

Site Admin

are you using a CSR+ or CSRB+ and have the RJ11 cord attached? If so, unplug that cord and see if the problem persists. If you are using a CSRB+ or CSR+ reciever, with the RJ11, you will need the CyberCommander, otherwise, the red dump light will come on and stay on, as it overrides the back panel and has no input to make adustments.

Top Top

#

Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:35 am

Technical Support wrote:
are you using a CSR+ or CSRB+ and have the RJ11 cord attached? If so, unplug that cord and see if the problem persists. If you are using a CSRB+ or CSR+ reciever, with the RJ11, you will need the CyberCommander, otherwise, the red dump light will come on and stay on, as it overrides the back panel and has no input to make adustments.

I am using the CSRB+ and used the RJ11 when the problem happened ... now the red light stays on even when i restart the lamp..

Top Top

#

Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:36 pm

Site Admin

This sounds like an internal issue that will be difficult to isolate in a forum format.
Please contact us for further assistance.
1-800-443-5542
info@paulcbuff.com

Top Top

Post a reply
 [ 4 posts ]