Paul C. Buff, Inc. Technical Forum

Technical Discussion Forum for all Paul C. Buff, Inc. Products

Login

Post a reply
 [ 6 posts ] 

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:08 pm

I was wondering whether the current AB lighting modifiers, such as Octabox, Stripbox, barndoors and beauty dishes will work with Einstein.Will Einstein work with current 7" reflector and its girds?

Thank you.

Top Top

#

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Site Admin

Yes, all AB/WL/Zeus accessories are fully compatible with Einstein.

Top Top

#

Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:36 pm

Thanks Paul,

Just one (or possibly two) further questions.......'

With the increase in size, will the Einstein fit in the CB1 Travel-bag, and if so, will (are) these bags be available from your Australian distributor (they do not show on the Australian web-site) ?

Thanks,

AB.

Top Top

#

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:22 am

Site Admin

The Einstein will fit the CB1, however, the 8.5" reflector will just barely fit. We will have bags to fit each of our lights. I dont know all of the ins and outs with Austrailia, but, Colin should be able to get anything we carry.

Top Top

#

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Technical Support wrote:
The Einstein will fit the CB1, however, the 8.5" reflector will just barely fit. We will have bags to fit each of our lights. I dont know all of the ins and outs with Austrailia, but, Colin should be able to get anything we carry.

Thanks TS...So, Yes, the Einstein with the 8.5" reflector is a tight fit, but it does fit in the CB1 ?

I'll send your Australian dude an email about availability, but typically Downunder, if something isn't a stock item, it's a 10-12 week wait......

Not necessarily PCB stuff, just stuff generally, like if you're needing a part for a repair or something....

AB

Top Top

#

Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:30 am

Site Admin

It is a very tight fit. If the reflector goes over the light's shipping cover inverted, and the shipping cover goes all the way through the reflector, there is not much of a place to grab to pull it out, making it very difficult to remove.

Top Top

Post a reply
 [ 6 posts ]