Paul C. Buff, Inc. Technical Forum

Technical Discussion Forum for all Paul C. Buff, Inc. Products

Login

Post a reply
 [ 3 posts ] 

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:23 am

I recently purchased a Vagabond 2 battery pack. I charged it as soon as I received it and after shooting with it for maybe 50-60 shots, it stopped working on me.

Assuming the battery was dead I took it home and charged it again overnight. Only this time, once the green light comes on, when the pack is turned to either the slow or fast settings, they immediately switch off. All of the lights turn off and the pack makes no noise.

Also, if I turn on the pack while it is charging, there is a loud high pitched noise and every few seconds a long tone.

I'm not sure what's going on, but it's unusable in its current state. Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Top Top

#

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:13 pm

i'd call the tech support number on the site tomorrow morning. they open at 9 am central. incredibly helpful. from what i've read on here about others with issues they've sent a new unit out and have you ship the faulty one back in that box. who knows, maybe its just a simple fix though. blown fuse or loose cable. its a great unit though when you have it working.

Top Top

#

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:27 am

I actually forgot to check the fuses and after doing so I realized that they were blown.

I'll pick some up tomorrow morning and see if that fixes the problem. It should.

Top Top

Post a reply
 [ 3 posts ]