Paul C. Buff, Inc. Technical Forum

Technical Discussion Forum for all Paul C. Buff, Inc. Products

Login

Post a reply
 [ 3 posts ] 

Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:51 am

I just received a new Einstein yesterday, but i could not get it recognized by my CC. It only show the existing Enistein (1st one) not the new one. Please help!

Top Top

#

Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:30 pm

Site Admin

Make sure the new light is plugged in and powered on. I would go ahead and set the various parameters now, it will make set up easier. At the bottom of the screen, be sure the channel is different than that of the old light and the frequency matches.

In the Cyber Commander, go to the SETUP screen and down to FREQUENCY and enter that screen. Make sure the frequency matches that of the lights, and return to the SETUP screen. Go up to OPEN MEMORY, and select STUDIO with the left joystick (...SD49, SD50, Internal1, Internal2,STUDIO, CH1, CH2...), or you can select only the new channel. This setting will be displayed above the left joystick. Press in with the right joystick, and a new vertical bar should appear. It may be an empty bar, but there should be a white dash below it as well.

If this still does not work, swap receiver modules between the lights, and see if the problem persists with the light, the receiver, or goes away.

Top Top

#

Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:53 am

It is working now. Thx!

Top Top

Post a reply
 [ 3 posts ]