Paul C. Buff, Inc. Technical Forum

Technical Discussion Forum for all Paul C. Buff, Inc. Products

Login

Post a reply
 [ 3 posts ] 

Wed May 18, 2016 12:42 pm

Hi guys,

I know that usually, your Customer Service is more than anything we can hope for. Unfortunately, it really isn't the case right now.

First email was sent on May 02, 2016. Very happy that I got a reply the very next day. Wrote back to ask for details right away and since then, nothing. Even with a repeat email this week, asking to have a look at the May 03 email.

My issue is simple enough. One of the little metal plates that holds the batteries in my Cyber Commander as come loose. It is not soldered to the board anymore. I can hold it down in the holes and get it to stay in with the battery and the door, but every few minutes, the CC reboots, which is most likely due to the contacts coming loose now and then.

I live in Canada so shipping it to you and back is quite expansive. I asked in my email to get details on the fees and timeline, and if your Quebec shop can fix it. I would also like to have a chat about it because this is not an issue that comes with time, it is most likely a factory defect of not being soldered correctly.

Please get back to me asap.
Eric Chantigny

Top Top

#

Wed May 18, 2016 5:04 pm

Just to follow up on this, I just received a direct phone call from you guys, hours after this post. Really appreciated!

So all in all, again, great customer service that cares about our needs.

Thanks!

Top Top

#

Wed May 18, 2016 5:17 pm

Site Admin

sorry bout the delay. I hunted down the emails and routed them appropriately.

Top Top

Post a reply
 [ 3 posts ]