Paul C. Buff, Inc. Technical Forum

Technical Discussion Forum for all Paul C. Buff, Inc. Products

Login

Post a reply
 [ 2 posts ] 

Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:56 pm

I have four Vagabond-Mini Batteries. I'd like to use the newest in the Mini's with the older pair as backups.

Problem is they are all mixed up and some have a white VML1200xxxx sticker on them, and some don't.

One battery doesn't have a red warning label on it at all, and the other three all do so I'm guessing it is the oldest of the four?

The second oldest battery (maybe?) in this game might be the one with the red warning sticker on it, but no VML code label on it at all?

Ideas on how to tell the date, or is the above sufficient, other than I can't tell anything off the white VML sticker as to which is the newer of that pair.

Tia.

Mack

Top Top

#

Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:36 am

Site Admin

The last two you have should have a white serial number sticker that starts with VMBAxxx... These are brand new. The oldest is without the red sticker and the next to oldest will be the red sticker, no s/n.

The older two (especially #1) are getting quite old. Be sure you keep them above minimum charge so they do not discharge below minimum charge on their own while stored awaiting their turn for use.

Top Top

Post a reply
 [ 2 posts ]