Paul C. Buff, Inc. Technical Forum

Technical Discussion Forum for all Paul C. Buff, Inc. Products

Login

Post a reply
 [ 5 posts ] 

Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:58 pm

Hi,

I recently purchased a cyber commander and when I went to sync my Einstein head that just arrived, upon putting the batteries in, only a blank gray screen appears. I have taken the batteries in and out but the screen still remains as gray once powered up. I've tried toggling and pushing buttons but nothing changes.

I purchased it brand new from the Paul C Buff site and used it for one shoot about a week ago. It functioned without issue and was immediately stored in my well protected lowepro bag.

Please advise as I have shoots coming up in a couple days and need it to function! Thank you so much,

Weston

Top Top

Website

#

Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:29 am

Site Admin

It sounds like that is going to be a fault in the screen. It looks like the unit is under warranty, so I would suggest contacting Customer Service for warranty resolution.

Top Top

#

Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:42 pm

I tried to use my Cyber Commander for a shoot yesterday and had this same problem.
It's brand new and I only used it once.
Must be a bad batch.

Top Top

#

Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:54 am

Site Admin

Be sure to contact Customer Service promptly so we may take care of this as fast as possible.

Top Top

#

Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:38 pm

I had the same problem within a week of receiving my new Einsteins and Cyber Commander. It does seem there is some kind of QC problems with these units. A new one is on its way from Buff.

Top Top

Post a reply
 [ 5 posts ]