Paul C. Buff, Inc. Technical Forum

Technical Discussion Forum for all Paul C. Buff, Inc. Products

Login

Post a reply
 [ 2 posts ] 

Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:42 pm

:?: Hi! I've had trouble keeping my two Einsteins in action mode despite having the units remain powered on. There's no interruption besides captures themselves, yet I'll go to check the units and action mode is back to the disabled setting whenever it feels like it. What am I missing? I need to know how to keep ACTION mode enabled for an upcoming outdoor/sunlit active and athletic based shoot. So I can't have it firing at the normal duration, as I'm already dealing with a lot of ambient light given the scenario. Any advice would be HUGE! Thank you.

Top Top

Website

#

Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:07 am

Site Admin

It sounds like you have a Cyber Commander in play. If the lights were set to ACTION on the lights themselves, but are set to COLOR in the Cyber Commander, it is the job of the Cyber Commander to command the lights to return to the settings it has programmed.

To remedy this, you can cahnge the setting in the Cyber Commander in the SETUP>LIGHT SETINGS>COLOR MODE= ACTION MODE

Alternatively, you can set the setting on the light, then reopen the light(s) in the OPEN MEMORY menu.

Top Top

Post a reply
 [ 2 posts ]