Paul C. Buff, Inc. Technical Forum

Technical Discussion Forum for all Paul C. Buff, Inc. Products

Login

Post a reply
 [ 3 posts ] 

Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:43 am

I'm going on an extended trip to the UK, London specifically, and perhaps some other places around Europe. I was just wondering if I will be able to plug my AB800s directly in to the wall outlets or if I will need some sort of device to convert voltage. I'm also brining a couple of vagabond IIs and would like to know the best way to charge those as well. :?: :?:

Would really appreciate any info on this because I am quite clueless when it comes to this sort of thing.

Thanks in advance much :)

J.squelly

Top Top

#

Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:13 am

squellium wrote:
.....around Europe. I was just wondering if I will be able to plug my AB800s directly in to the wall outlets or ..... I'm also brining a couple of vagabond IIs and would like to know the best way to charge those as well. :?:

Surprised TS haven't answered this one, but as far as I'm aware your AB's are 110v only, however your VB-II charger is multi-voltage.

Therefore, simply run your AB's from your VB-II, thus converting 220v => 12v => 110v !!

HTH,

AB.

Top Top

#

Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:18 am

Site Admin

240V ABs are available on special order for $10 extra. But then they won't work in 120V countries. Vagabond is only available in 120V. If you're doing a lot of traveling, Einstein does it all . . . everywhere . . . from AC or Vagabond.

Top Top

Post a reply
 [ 3 posts ]