Paul C. Buff, Inc. Technical Forum

Technical Discussion Forum for all Paul C. Buff, Inc. Products

Login

Post a reply
 [ 12 posts ] 

Sun May 09, 2010 11:37 pm

really need to order one... I see its back ordered... when are you getting them in stock again?

Top Top

#

Mon May 10, 2010 1:12 am

PhilFerns wrote:
really need to order one... I see its back ordered... when are you getting them in stock again?

Last Thursday, May 6th, I was told by CS that they would be in / available on the 17th of May.

That's just a week away! :D I want to order one too!

Michael Rose
Columbia, MD

Top Top

#

Mon May 10, 2010 9:11 am

Site Admin

This question should be directed to Customer Service as it is a sales related topic, more so than a technical issue.

Top Top

#

Tue May 18, 2010 10:33 am

I know this is the technical forum, but my last couple emails (Monday May 17th and one from the beginning of May) to customer service went unanswered. Sticking to email instead of calling as I figure this is less bothersome.

Is there any news on the vagabonds? I was also told on May 6th to expected them around the 17th.

I apologize for intruding with customer services question in this forum, just thought I would try since not getting a reply to my emails.

Top Top

#

Tue May 18, 2010 10:44 am

Site Admin

We are expecting them in this week. They will have to go through QC and then will be shipped in order date.

We do try to answer all emails within 2 business days, so you should recieve an email response soon. I appologize for any lack of response from earlier in the month, we had some power issues the first week from the rain and flooding, and it was kind of a mess in Nashville.

Top Top

#

Tue May 18, 2010 10:55 am

Thanks very much for the update.

No worries re: the first week of May, I failed to make the connection with the disaster. Sorry about that.

Top Top

#

Thu May 20, 2010 11:35 am

How is the QC testing going? Any update?

Top Top

#

Thu May 20, 2010 2:08 pm

Site Admin

We have begun to ship backordered Vagabonds. We will be shipping them in date order as fast as possible.

Top Top

#

Thu May 20, 2010 3:14 pm

Excellent, thanks very much for the update.

Paul.

Top Top

#

Mon May 24, 2010 2:55 pm

With regards to this being a technical forum, not a customer service forum, I must say that I too have sent email to info@paulcbuff.com that have gone unanswered. It has been days. I respect Paul C Buff- the man and the company. I've read a lot about him, and admire the way he's built his company. He's almost a personal hero and I'm proud to buy from him.

But, when I try to get an answer via email from his staff, its no dice. This is disheartening. Most other places give you a response within hours, not days. I wonder if Paul even knows about the situation. Even an email such as "I got your email, we're swamped right now. I'll give you an answer in 3 days" is better than silence. I think Paul knows this, but does his staff?

Maybe adding a customer service section to this forum would reduce the number of emails info@paulcbuff.com needs to respond to. I mean, one of my questions was about my backordered vagabond. It has been basically answered in this thread. I have no doubt that this company is filled with busy bees, and they are doing the best that they can. But days of silence is a scary thing in a world of email, facebook, and instant gratification. I'm trying to spend 80% of my monthly income at this store and getting some basic status info is tough!!

Top Top

Post a reply
 [ 12 posts ]