Paul C. Buff, Inc. Technical Forum

Technical Discussion Forum for all Paul C. Buff, Inc. Products

Login

Post a reply
 [ 7 posts ] 

Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:58 pm

Well this isn't exactly a technical post but I thought it was interesting that an Einstein has appeared on eBay.

Was bound to happen and while part of me is ticked as I don't have my Einsteins yet, another part is wondering if I should bid on it.

Back to making pictures.

Bill F

Top Top

#

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:56 am

Would be cool if you could post the link here so that we all can have a look at the auction. Would be interesting to see what the price is on ebay, probably you'll get if for a good price.

Top Top

#

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:11 am

Here is one with a CSXCV... currently north of $400.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ALIENBEES-EINSTEIN- ... 27b2cf5fa9

Top Top

Website

#

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:43 am

Will be interesting to see what this sells for... even used AB's seem to fetch 85%-95% of retail. An actual available Einstein should sell well above list price.

Top Top

Website

#

Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:03 pm

This isn't this first one listed. I saw one a few weeks ago that I think was actually listed twice. The guy had it listed as a Buy It Now for $700 plus shipping. As far as I remember he didn't sell it. Just saw one pop up on Craigslist in the Portland, OR area for $625.

Top Top

#

Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:06 am

OregonWineLover wrote:
This isn't this first one listed. I saw one a few weeks ago that I think was actually listed twice. The guy had it listed as a Buy It Now for $700 plus shipping. As far as I remember he didn't sell it. Just saw one pop up on Craigslist in the Portland, OR area for $625.

I saw that as well. I thought he actually had two -- and one *did* sell on ebay, for the $700 asking price (plus additional s/h, as I recall). I'll have to dig through my old watched items and see if I can find them, if they haven't aged out already.

I recall that was the whole premise of his listing -- "Why wait on the waiting list when you can buy this one now!"... I guess he's just embracing supply and demand, like a ticket scalper at a big concert...

Top Top

Website

#

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:36 pm

Glad I've got my set coming from PCB on Wed.

eBay is a little pricey for Einsteins.

Top Top

Post a reply
 [ 7 posts ]