Paul C. Buff, Inc. Technical Forum

Technical Discussion Forum for all Paul C. Buff, Inc. Products

Login

Post a reply
 [ 2 posts ] 

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:37 pm

I just recently came into some money....Enough to get my dream flashes!! so I was looking at the equipment on the website and I want everything, but that isn't realistic. So I was wondering, what I should get as far as equipment goes.

I was thinking,
B800
Vagabond II
13 foot heavy duty light stand
Silver 86” 16 Rib Parabolic Umbrella
The 22” High-Output Beauty Dish Reflector

Also, would these equipment needs be good things to have?? A.k.a. the Parabolic umbrella, and the Beauty dish??

I have a Nikon D90 and I was wondering on things I NEED to use the flash efficiently?

Now i have a question on what Equipment I should get to fire my flashes, because I have A sb-600, and an sb-900 so i was wondering how I fire them and my new b800 in sync???

Top Top

#

Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:11 pm

Site Admin

As for the last part of your question, I would not use the TTL functions of the speedlietes mixed with the manual output of the Bees. In light of that, i would go with 3 CyberSync receivers, an SLFA and a CST.

We do appreciate your interest in our products, however we have set up the forum for technical related inquiries. As to the specifics of the above remotes, and the suggested set ups, please contact our Customer Service at 1-800-443-5542 or info@paulcbuff.com. Thank you for understanding!

TS

Top Top

Post a reply
 [ 2 posts ]